Stress has been identified as a leading cause of many health problems. Largely psychological, rather than physical in origin and therefore much more difficult to prevent and remedy, modern stress affects nearly all of us at some point in our lives. Regardless of its origins, stress drains our physical, emotional and mental energy.
Learn how to:
- Identify different forms of stress and the effects it has on our well-being
- Identify the triggers of stress and how and why we react
- Use practical tools to enable inner change
- Move from fearing change to embracing it
- Develop your spiritual intelligence to manage stress.